Friday, July 13, 2007

Introducing me!!

I am Rinu Rajan. I was born in 1980 and my Zodiac sign is Scorpio. Born and brought up in UAE and Kerala.I moved to U.A.E with my parents in 1984. Came back to Kerala in 1991 and completed my High School. Then left for U.A.E in 1996, did my Higher Secondary classes out there and gain came down to Kerala to do my graduations. My family consists of my parents, younger brother and sister. My father is a chemist and mother is a nurse. They are working in U.A.E. My brother is also a B-Tech graduate and currently doing some associated courses. Sister is a postgraduate in Microbiology.My hobbies include:* Reading periodicals and technical magazines* Traveling* Playing badminton, cricket and caroms * Surfing Internet * Watching TV and movies.I came to Banglore in search of a job. I've been here since November 2004. Banglore is a lovely city. I found lots of nice people, some very good friends and great hangout places out here. I love the atmosphere here very much. This is my third year in Banglore. I do stay with my friends.

No comments: